Stirling Council, Committees and Panels meet regularly and make decisions by discussing and voting on a huge range of issues on behalf of the people of the Council area.
During the Coronavirus lockdown a diet of remote meetings took place over June 2020; the dates for which can be found in our Programme of Committee Meetings 2018 - 2022.
Links to the recordings of these meetings can be found below.
Information on the full Council Committee Remits document can be downloaded here. Information on the remit and membership of each individual Committee can be found via the links below.
At a meeting of Stirling Council on 4 June 2020, Council agreed to record and publish footage of all Council, Committee and Panel meetings taking place online/remotely in June 2020.
This agreement was extended to cover all Council meetings held online during the COVID-19 pandemic.
List of Recordings:
- 4 June 2020 at 10am: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3
- 30 June 2020 at 10am: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3
- 4 August 2020 at 3pm: Special requisition meeting Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- 17 September 2020 at 9am: Part 1 and Part 2
Planning and Regulation Panel:
- 23 June 2020 at 10am
- 23 July at 10am 2020: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- 4 August at 10am
- 8 September at 10am
Local Review Body
- 27 July 2020 at 2pm
- 30 July 2020 at 3pm
- 11 August 2020 at 2pm
- 10 September 2020 at 1pm: Part 1 and Part 2
Members of the Children & Young People Committee:
Members of the Community Planning & Regeneration Committee:
Members of the Environment & Housing Committee:
- Convener - Councillor Jim Thomson
- Vice Convener - Councillor Danny Gibson
- Councillor Martin Earl
- Councillor Alasdair MacPherson
- Councillor Ross Oxburgh
- Councillor Alasdair Tollemache
- Councillor Evelyn Tweed
- Councillor Graham Lambie
- Councillor Alastair Majury
Housing Portfolio Holder(s):
Last updated: Thursday, July 30, 2020 8:26 AM