Environmental Health issue licences for caravan sites as required by the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960.

Certain sites may be exempt from licensing. Caravan sites may be for residential use, holiday use (static vans) or touring use.

You must obtain planning permission before we can grant a licence.

Application form for a Caravan Site Licence

Last updated: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 4:49 PM